Casting Her Ballot
>> Monday, October 27, 2008
Emily's class is following the presidential election.
This afternoon she came home with an assignment to do some research on the candidates. We were talking about the assignment when Emily asked...
"Mom, what's a Republican?"
I replied, "Republicans are..."
(and paused slightly, trying to make sure my answer was something she would understand)
During my slight pause, she chimed in with this gem...
"Old?"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :o) I'm still belly laughing over this one.
Well...Emily, not always, but in this case...YES! ![]()


6 remarks:
LOL! That's awesome! I love reading the things your kids say!
That is so funny!
HI, I saw you and Laura at the funeral today and wanted to say HELLO but when I turned around, I couldn't see you anymore...hope you are happy and well.it was good to see you even if we didn't get to talk...you look wonderful!!!
Tell Miss Emmy Kate that she is just awesome!
She is right though...they are old farts who hopefully will pull us out of the gutter we are in. Have you seen SNL lately! So funny.
Totally funny and yes very true. She's pretty on the ball.
Post a Comment