Notes to Self

>> Thursday, October 2, 2008

When making barbeque chicken sandwiches, open the barbeque sauce bottle with care. Especially if it has been sitting upside down on the hot stove top.
Also, be careful what you say when said sauce explodes all over the place...it might be heard by tiny ears...and then repeated.

11 remarks:

Mother of the Wild Boys October 3, 2008 at 7:16 AM  

Bwa-haa-haa! That is the funniest post yet!!

Lori October 3, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

I can think of worse things he could have said. William wants to watch Alex say that over and over. Not sure that's a good thing but it is cute.

Birgitta October 3, 2008 at 9:27 AM  

Very funny! He is so crappin' cute!
;)

Ann October 3, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

I've only listened to it 58 times already! But it could have been MUCH worse...trust me, I know.

Sandra October 3, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

LOL Love it!

Sean October 4, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

We're running a close contest with your mom for how many times we've watched this. It's so funny we're laughing too hard to even comment any further.

Dianne

Shell October 4, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

Marianne, you potty mouth! Your boy is so dang cute!

Trent Megan and Kids October 5, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the word!! :-) It could have been worse. What a cutie pie Alex is.

Trina October 5, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

Hahaha... That is so cute. I was waiting for something else too. Little ears are always listening, I just don't know why it is those things they choose to remember and repeat. :)

Jenn and Rich October 7, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

What are you teaching your children? You are such a terrible mom. J/K!Are you kidding me that's not the worst he could have said. Pretty funny,actually.

Selfieprotection October 12, 2008 at 12:07 AM  

That made my Day!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP