"Egg-sighting"

>> Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter! "Who needs a spoon? I'll just use my hand!"

"Hmmm...what color can we make if we put the same egg in six different colors ?"

"I didn't know the hair dryer could get hot enough to burn my fingers!"

"Since Mom won't let me dye my own eggs, I guess I'll just sit here and pick my nose."

"Just Kidding!"

5 remarks:

Ann March 23, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

Cute, cute, cute! Looks like fun was had by all. Can't wait to see ya'll again. XXXOOO

Mother of the Wild Boys March 23, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

Adorable pics! Happy Easter!

Trent Megan and Kids March 24, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

I love Alex's picture, he really knows how to have a good time!!

Sean March 24, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

What fun Easter highlights! Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

Kellee March 27, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

Hey Marianne! I have to admit I've peeked at your blog a couple of times. It's great to see pics of your kids. They've grown so much!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP