Run, run, run as fast as you can

>> Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Shauntae tagged me for this...

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago

1. School at USU...very intense Level 3 practicum
2. HOMEWORK & Lesson plans...LOTS and LOTS
3. Pregnant with Emily
4. Teaching in the 4's class at All About Kids
5. Living in our Blackhawk Condo

5 Things On My To-Do List Today
1. Laundry
2. Swish and Swipe boy's bathroom
3. Mail state tax returns
4. Quick grocery run
5. Take my boys to storytime

5 Snacks I Enjoy

1. chips and salsa
2. veggies and ranch
3. smoothie (Kurt makes a killer smoothie)
4. popcorn
5. Snickers

5 Places I've Lived
1. Cache Valley (Smithfield, Hyde Park & Logan)
2. Twin Falls, ID
3. Farmington, UT
4. Colorado Springs, CO
5. ??? (Pick a winner...)


What I Would Do if I Became a Billionaire

Invest. Pay off debt. Have some fun. Help others. :o)


5 Bad Habits

1. Staying up too late
2. Household chore avoidance
3. Leaving my shoes all over the house
4. Misplacing things because I clean/de-clutter on "auto-pilot"
5. Blog hopping

5 Jobs I've Had
1. Waitress/Sandwich Artist
2. Checker at Lee's Marketplace

3. Teacher
4. Ad Set Associate
5. Full Time Mom

What people don't know about me...
Not many secrets here, but here's a few you might not know:
1. I lived in the same house until the day Kurt and I got married (my parents still live there)
2. I hate rodents
3. I gave myself my nickname because as a young child I couldn't pronounce my own name
4. I LOVE to read
5. I can turn my eyelids inside out


Now, I tag: Steph, Megan and Dianne

2 remarks:

Mother of the Wild Boys March 18, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

You're the greatest! Thanks for doing the tag, it's so fun to learn more about you. :)
As for the next place you'll live...I know a couple of cute & desperate Grrls who'd love to have you move back to The Bubble! :)

Sandra March 18, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

I used to flip my eyelids out when I was little, I don't know if I can do it now.... I don't think I'll even try since I have contacts in. I have to say one thing, Rodents arn't that bad (well pet ones that you get at the pet store) I was really skeptical about Rats but they are fun. They are intelligent, they will come to their names and you can train them to do tricks like a dog. It took me awhile to get used to the tail but all in all I've been surprised how good of a pet they are, especially for the kids.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP