Under the Sea

>> Wednesday, March 5, 2008


I really enjoyed posting our 30 Tiny Moments. It reminded me of what a great family I have, how blessed we are and what a lucky girl I am. Additionally, it was a fun and easy way to document our daily adventures. It also motivated me to take pictures every day...something that I should be doing anyway, regardless of whether or not they'll be used in a blog post. :o)

With all the photo opportunities I captured over the past month, sometimes it was tough to choose just one picture to post each day!

The aquarium pictures were especially hard to choose from. We debated about even going because it's a bit on the spendy side, but I'm glad we did. The kids had a lot of fun and they're still talking about it. I think if you have the chance to take your kids to visit a nice, big aquarium, you should!


Look! It's Crush...DUDE!

Emily and Alex bonding with a giant starfish

Natalie loved this cylindrical tank! I think she fits right in. Love the fishy face!

JELLIES!

The highlight of the day...touching stingrays.

Alex even touched one!

6 remarks:

Trent Megan and Kids March 5, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Trent and I talk all the time about how we want to do more things with our kids, you have inspired me to get out there and do them.

Marianne March 5, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

Megan -- Thanks! We've had a lot of fun exploring our new home. I think when there are new things to do and new places to explore that it's easier to find a reason to get out and do. Miss you guys! Hope you're all feeling better.

Mother of the Wild Boys March 5, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

I love these pictures...especially the Natalie one! hee hee
Oh, and thanks for FINALLY posting a pic of yourself. :) Luv ya Grrl!

Cinda March 5, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

I love the aquarium! I told you to go. We are coming out in May. Save a room for us.

Sandra March 6, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

Wow it's been a long time since I've seen you....well now a picture of you! I didn't know you moved to Colorado! I've been wondering why I haven't seen you at the Library! Sorry to barge in but I saw your link on Shauntae's blog, I hope you don't mind. I started blogging and it's addicting! ours is at westwoodsrock.blogspot.com. I would love to link to you and keep in touch. Let me know if thats okay with you! CUTE PICS! Man your kids are getting big.

Sandra March 8, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

Of course you can link us also!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP