Lucky 13

>> Sunday, March 16, 2008

March 16, 1995...
Thirteen Years!
Happy Anniversary to Us.

14 remarks:

Birgitta March 17, 2008 at 8:26 AM  

I love the wave in Kurt's hair! I love the pic....you both look SO YOUNG! Happy Anniversary!

Mother of the Wild Boys March 17, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

That picture is a total time warp. How fun to see you two so young and afro-ed! :) Happy Anniversary.

Marianne March 17, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

Thanks! We were SO YOUNG!

Sandra March 17, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

CONGRATS! Wow I didn't know you had been married for that long. I hope you guys have a great Anniversary!

Trent Megan and Kids March 17, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

I looked at that picture and wondered who was getting married...then it hit that it was the two of you :) I think you both look better with age!!

Jen March 17, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

Whoa...I can't take my eyes off the hair!You're lucky...you're getting hotter with age!

Marianne March 17, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

Yes,...

Like a fine wine...

Better with age!

He he he :o)

Sean March 17, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

Wow! I didn't know you two got married when you were twelve--is that legal? Congratulations on your lucky 13.

Sean March 17, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

You sure can tell that you are from Smithfield....That is definitely Sky View Hair...SK Wow

Marianne March 17, 2008 at 8:24 PM  

Yeah, we were 12...and no, it wasn't legal, but we had special permission from Warren Jeffs. :p

Selfieprotection March 17, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

Oh I remember the days. I think Kurt has always looked the same the only thing that has changed is his hair

kanaboke March 17, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

happy anniversary Marianne and Kurt!! Amazing how different Kurt's hair looks...very telling of the era/times you guys were married in...must've been the late 90's..hehehehe :) Congrats!!

Ann March 18, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

Yikes! I talked to you Sunday and failed to wish you "Happy Anniversary"! So consider it done now! Brings back wonderful memories of Aspen Grove, Spaghetti Dinner, and sore feet!

Roberts' family March 20, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

wow! Great hair. I agree with Megan about aging beautifully. Happy anniversary.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP