Texas Music
>> Friday, March 14, 2008
Natalie is so excited for her ballet performance next month. She will be dancing in Coppelia. Yesterday was a partial costuming day at ballet class, and she came home sporting her headpiece and tutu. After dinner, she put them on, turned on the radio, and prepared to give us a show. As the music filled the room, she looked up and me and said...
"Eeww! Like I can dance to this 'Texas Music'."
Apparently, country and ballet do not mix!
Also, an interesting side note...
Today we are experiencing our worst (by Colorado standards) snowstorm to date. The funny thing? School as usual!

5 remarks:
Poor deprived Natalie, doesn't she know that Texas music goes with everything? :)
I guess not! And of course, no offense to those Texans among you. :o)
Sorry I'm with Natalie on this one. I'm not into country, I don't mind listening to it but not the songs that say things like She thinks my Tractors sexy and something about checking someone for ticks. The writers to those songs are disturbed he he.
Checking someone for ticks...LOL!
Country is not my favorite, but there are some songs I like. I generally try to avoid the ones about checking people for ticks and especially the one by some guy that goes "If Heaven Were A Pie, It Would Be Cherry". Excuse me while I gag myself with a spoon!
Ya'll just need to spend a little time in the good ol' state...then you'll be fixin' to listen to country ever'day! :)
Post a Comment