A Hunting We Will Go

>> Monday, June 23, 2008


It's a great time to be buying a house in Utah.  

So great, in fact, that we have 226 houses to choose from...and yes, that IS the picky list...narrowed by price, county, number of square feet, bedrooms, and lot size.  Woo hoo! 

A bit overwhelming?  Definitely.  Am I complaining?  Definitely not.  

Have we found the perfect one yet?  Maybe...

Is it possible to have your cake and eat it too?  I hope.

Stay tuned for updates!

On another note...Lori and I have decided that an adapted form of polygamy could be a really good thing!  :o)  This "two family commune" thing we have going on is working out pretty well. 

We're VERY grateful to Jason, Lori and their family for their generosity, hospitality and tolerance.  We love you guys!  :o)



*Check my two previous posts for some belatedly posted pictures*

7 remarks:

Mother of the Wild Boys June 24, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

Thanks for the fun pictures in the past posts, it just adds to the funniness! And I can't wait to see what house you pick...and I totally agree on the multi-family commune thing, so many things would be much easier. ;)

Trent Megan and Kids June 24, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

Yeahhh Im glad that house hunting is going well. We keep thinking about you guys and hope that the outlook is bright and cheery!!

Steph's In Life June 25, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

There is a small two bedroom condo for sale by my house...maybe that should be on the list aswell...free babysitting and entertainment. (oh and treats also)

Sandra June 25, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

Thats nice that you can be picky. There are soooo many here for sale also. Good luck choosing, thats the hardest part.

Michele June 26, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

Why can't I find that many homes in my price range where I want to live?!? That is wonderful for you!

Sean June 29, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

Hmmm.....how about adding a certain home in Logan to your list to make it 227. It would be a "fantastic home for your family" and yes, it is still for sale. I can email you a copy of my over-the-top-family-recruiting flyer if you like ;)

Seriously, though, have fun house hunting. I'm sure you guys will find the perfect place for your family.

Anonymous July 2, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

Where are these lovely homes located? There are many for sale in Grantsville!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP