...always on the go...
I have no words...
what,s that on the rockEmmy
Oh I remember days like that when we lived in CO. It's unbelieveable. When are you leaving to Utah? We leave to go there on the 12th and are there until the 29th. Maybe we can hook up. Check out our blog. I finally gave in. azjohnson.blogspot.com
It was meant to be confetti, to celebrate your return to Utah...but I guess it froze on the flight over. ;)
Emmy~It's a hailstone and a marble...I took that picture to show that the hail was as big as a marble.~Love you sweetieJenn~Let's try to get together! We'll be at Jason and Lori's while we house hunt. We leave tomorrow...the 6th.Shauntae~Thanks for the confetti! Love you grrl!
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 remarks:
what,s that on the rock
Emmy
Oh I remember days like that when we lived in CO. It's unbelieveable. When are you leaving to Utah? We leave to go there on the 12th and are there until the 29th. Maybe we can hook up. Check out our blog. I finally gave in. azjohnson.blogspot.com
It was meant to be confetti, to celebrate your return to Utah...but I guess it froze on the flight over. ;)
Emmy~
It's a hailstone and a marble...I took that picture to show that the hail was as big as a marble.
~Love you sweetie
Jenn~
Let's try to get together! We'll be at Jason and Lori's while we house hunt. We leave tomorrow...the 6th.
Shauntae~
Thanks for the confetti! Love you grrl!
Post a Comment