See Ya Real Soon

>> Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My apologies for the rash of posts in one day. Things have been a bit crazy. If you don't believe me, just look...




Do you know where that drop off leads??? DOWN THE STAIRS!!!

Since things are about to get even crazier, I wanted to play a bit of "catch up" before riding off into the sunset for a while.

Once we get things settled I'm sure I'll have gobs of pictures and fun(ny) things to post about, but until then I’ll be sweating and cleaning and packing and moving.
Thanks to you all for your help, kind words, love and support!

7 remarks:

Lori June 5, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

I love seeing all the pictures. I hope no one was going down the stairs when the trees fell. See you in 2 days.

Mother of the Wild Boys June 5, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

I'm trembling with joy!

Kellee June 5, 2008 at 1:33 PM  

I want to throw things off the ledge too!!! It looks like fun. Can't wait 'til you're closer.

Anonymous June 5, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

Fantastic pictures. Hope you travel safe. My boys throw stuff off our balcony all the time...half the time it hits ME in the head. After you get settled, we definitely have to meet up.

jess June 5, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

mwhahahahaha...i FOUND you...

i'll never leave now. i'm going to eat all your food and stay indefinitely.

while you're up, can i have a diet dew? thanks.

Sean June 6, 2008 at 12:16 PM  

We enjoyed your rash of one day posts--looks like Natalie had fun "helping" pack. We're glad you're on your way back to Utah and can't wait to see you guys.

Berly June 6, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

Looks like fun to me. We will miss you guys. Have a great time and it was great getting to know your family the short time you were here.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP