Todd Tag
>> Monday, June 16, 2008
Todd was tagged by Wyatt...thanks Wyatt!
Here are some fun facts about Todd.
1. He loves to talk! (Gee...I wonder where he got that?)
2. He has an amazing memory.
3. He says the most hilarious things. For
example...
Todd (sitting on the floor in the laundry room)
Me: "Todd, what are you doing?"
Todd: "I'm saving the day!"
Todd: "Nanna, do you 'naunt' to go to
McDonalds?"
Nanna: "No, I'm not a big fan of McDonalds."
Todd: "Oh...are you a little fan?"
Referring to my brother Tyler...
"He...the big guy."
4. He likes Thomas the Train.
5. He loves chocolate milk.
6. He is a great big brother to Alex.
7. He has beautiful eyes.
8. His room is decked out with St. Louis Rams decor.
9. He doesn't think the St. Louis Rams stink!
10. He makes us laugh every day.
Todd tags Colton, Bubba, Abe, Matthew and Jimmy. :o)
Todd after a fun day at the pool. He put himself down for a nap on the couch.

5 remarks:
#11. He's is smart, handsome, talented, amazing, wonderful, and his nanna loves him more!
Is that my Matthew?
Yep!
Love you grrl!
Rams don't stink?...I thought he learned in nusery that they do stink. His dad must be brain-washing him :)
Hey Mim,
Just thought I would drop a line and say hello.
Post a Comment