Wings to Fly

>> Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Emily worked really hard to earn money to buy a plane ticket to Utah.

Her original plan of flying out a week ahead of us for summer vacation got switched up a bit when Kurt got offered a new job and we decided to move. We wanted her to be able to enjoy the payoff of her hard work, so we changed her flight and she flew to Utah on Saturday, May 31.





I was brave and practiced my deep breathing as I sent her off. :o) Everything went well and she had a great flight.

She's living on "easy street" this week while the rest of us pack like maniacs. I'm seriously considering letting her unpack all the boxes once we get moved into our new house!

Emily, we're proud of you and we miss you! See you soon...

2 remarks:

Mother of the Wild Boys June 5, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

You are so much braver than me! Although I did watch Ethan fly off with my mom when he was only 2 months old...Anyway, congrats to Em for all her hard work!

Trent Megan and Kids June 5, 2008 at 5:28 PM  

yeahh emily i hope that you had a fun flight. Can't wait to visit with you.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP