Ballet Bonanza

>> Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'll begin this post with a shout out to my mom...

Mom, thanks for sitting through countless dance reviews, dance competitions, theatre productions and sporting events. It is some sort of miracle that your backside is not shaped like an auditorium chair or stadium bleacher. :o) I love you!

I am quickly gaining a greater appreciation for all it takes for parents to support their children in extracurricular activities. This is the busiest we've been with activities so far...but I'm sure it will get much busier in the years to come. We're having a lot of fun with soccer, piano, and ballet, but it takes lots of time and tag team coordination to make it work.

However, seeing the grins on our kids faces when they get to participate in their "big moments" makes it all worth it.

Natalie performed in Coppelia today. Her dance was Waltz of the Hours. She did a great job! We are so proud of her for all of her hard work and dedication.



9 remarks:

Anonymous April 28, 2008 at 12:44 AM  

I read your blog and I think... WOW. She, (as in you), are completely amazing. I can not believe you have 4 incredible childern and have been married for 13 years! I do not how do it. I love you!

Heather

Lori April 28, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

Congrats Natalie. You look like a princess and I bet you danced like one too. We love you and can't wait to see a lot more of you this summer.

Anonymous April 28, 2008 at 2:56 PM  

Natalie is like a mini-Mimi!! She looks just like you....I will miss all these things because I doubt boys will enjoy ballet!!

Unknown April 28, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

HI!!! It's Katie from the 43rd ward in Logan. I was blog hopping and came across your blog. It's great. Natalie is so cute. I miss her in Primary. Check out our blog at katherinevirginia.blogspot.com

Berly April 29, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

I am glad she had a fun time. It is alot of stress before hand, but seeing them so excited makes it worth it. Kaylee just quit gymnastics because she screamed and was terrifed the entire time. So, we will probably try ballet again.

Sean April 29, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

I'll bet Natalie did such a great job, and she looks so pretty in the pictures!

katie April 29, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

yes!!! and i put your link on my blog =)

Sandra April 30, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

Thats fun, I would love to get Danika into a dance class or guymnastics. The price is what gets me. I guess we will have to stick with swimming lessons and t-ball. Natalie looks like she had fun, cute pics.

Marianne April 30, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

We were really lucky to find Miss Rachael. She's a bona fide ballerina with some impressive credentials and training. I spend $25 a month on Natalie's lessons. A bargain!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP