Sarcasm...
>> Thursday, April 10, 2008
will ALWAYS be lost on a 16 month old.
Today during lunch, Alex dropped his cup and it splashed milk all over me.
I looked at him through the milky rain falling from my hair and said,
"Nice. Thanks for the milk shower."
To which he replied with a huge grin,
"Wacome!"

6 remarks:
Cute! Savannah is 5 and is still trying to figure out my sarcasm. She's catching on. I'm only sarcastic when I'm trying not to scream like in your milk shower! I bet you enjoyed a shower after that.
Cute. Send me an email...how do I get tunes on my blog?
Wacome! How funny. :D
Thats funny. When was your little one born? Jacob is 15 1/2 months old and doesn't talk... he jabbers his own little language. Should I be nervous that hes not talking?
My kids didn't speak English until 2....until then it was Chinese or something close to that.
I love it!! I am also only sarcastic when I am trying not to scream - it always seems to lighten up a situation.
Post a Comment