Movin' and Shakin'
>> Wednesday, April 16, 2008
We're moving back to Utah!
CRAZY, I KNOW.
A really great opportunity came our way.
We're sad to leave the friends we've made here.
We're excited to be closer to family and friends there.
Our life is never dull or boring!
If you need us, we'll be here, packing boxes...AGAIN.
:o)

9 remarks:
We can't wait!
Are you coming back to Cache Valley?
WHAT THE HECK???? Email me and tell me what happened! Holy Cow that is so exciting! I bet you guys are so happy to be close to your families again! Congrats!
OH hey...I suppose we will need to sell those Celine tickets!
You cannot make a post like that and leave out all the juicy information, you brat!! WE NEED DETAILS.
Hallelujah! My prayers have been answered...Was it selfish of me to pray for you to come back? :)
Where in Utah will you be moving? And when exactly? Thats exciting!
Where? where? Wheeeere? Have I asked where yet? Hehehehehe! Yay, for you guys! By the way, where in UTAH? Kay, I'll stop.
No one is happier than Nanna and Poppa! 49 days and counting.
P.S. I say keep the fans curious a few days longer. You're too far away to be lynched!
Post a Comment