Juicy Details

>> Friday, April 18, 2008


Wahahahahahah! (that was my evil laugh)

I know that last post was rather cryptic, but I couldn't resist!

Here are the details...

Kurt subscribed to a job listing site last year when we were job hunting. He kind of forgot about it and never unsubscribed. He got an email in late February about a job opening for a co-principal at a K-9 charter school in Layton that focuses on Spanish language. It was intriguing, so he contacted them for more information and things snowballed from there. They recruited him aggressively, gave him a good offer and things worked out really well. It's a good career opportunity for Kurt.

Making the decision to move AGAIN (even thought it will be closer to home) was harder than we'd anticipated. We made it a matter of prayer, took our time thinking it through, weighed our options and came to the conclusion that this was a good thing for our family. We'll be near family and friends in Davis county and closer to family and friends in Cache Valley and Utah County. A really nice "middle spot"!


We will be moving the first weekend in June. We'll put our things in storage and camp out with family while we house hunt in Davis county.

Family Fun at it's finest!


Who's up for a packing party? You know you want to come!

8 remarks:

Anonymous April 18, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

Good luck to you. What a huge pain to sell a house and buy another, and pack, and just move in general. I hope it all works out in your favor.

Sandra April 18, 2008 at 10:24 AM  

Thats exciting! We would volunteer to help with your packing party but ya know....you live in another state :)

Marianne April 18, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

We're just renting here, so that's not an issue. Now on the other hand...the packing and moving is definitely a pain. But worth it!

Berly April 18, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

It makes me sad, but I know it will be a good move for your family. Who am I going to talk to out in the foyer during sacrament meeting? I will miss seeing your face out their in the foyer with all of the chaos and your husband asleep in the chair with Alex.

Dar April 21, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

Oh Mim, Im so excited to have you headed in a homeward direction. Almost makes me cry! Probably cause I know how happy you mom is. We probably won't see you any more than we have in the last year but it is just nice to know you are closer. Good luck, we love you all.

Kellee April 22, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

Congratulations! I wish we were closer to help out. Good luck with the moving.

Greg April 25, 2008 at 3:25 PM  

That is great that you are moving back, and so close to us. I wish Greg could get a new job so easily. It will be great to see you more. Even better then looking at you blog.

Jenn and Rich May 28, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

Being close to family again will be a big plus. While we enjoy where we live we sure do miss letting our kids see their grandparents more often.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP