Emily and Natalie had their first soccer games of the season today. They played great and hustled hard, but both of their teams lost. No worries...I'm sure they'll rack up a few wins before the season is over. And just a little FYI...don't ask us to do anything for the next seven Saturdays! :o)
I don't know why, but we haven't gotten into the soccer thing. Joe and I both played soccer as kids and enjoyed it. Our kids never seemed interested. Good luck with the next seven weeks.
We had Danika in Soccer last year but she would rather sit and chat with the players than kick the ball down the field. I think Andrew will be more into it.
2 remarks:
I don't know why, but we haven't gotten into the soccer thing. Joe and I both played soccer as kids and enjoyed it. Our kids never seemed interested. Good luck with the next seven weeks.
We had Danika in Soccer last year but she would rather sit and chat with the players than kick the ball down the field. I think Andrew will be more into it.
Post a Comment