I Know Need I More Sleep When...
>> Monday, April 21, 2008
Todd says this while looking intently into my eyes...
"Mommy! Your eyes are cracking! See? They have red lines in them."
Hilarious!
The lack of sleep is well worth the fun we had over a long weekend.
Grandpa and Grandma came to visit and we had a great time! Late night chats, Sky Sox baseball, an "out of body" Gunther Toody's experience, soccer games, bouncer antics, PF Chang's, sets and runs, an attempt at Pikes Peak, and a stop at the rock shop. Fun was had by all. :o)
Thanks for coming, Grandpa and Grandma. We love you and we miss you already!

7 remarks:
You could write a book filled with the funny things my wonderful children say! I can't quit giggling...your eyes are cracking??? Soooo funny. Can't wait to get the details on your fun weekend. Love you guys.
How fun, I love the pic of Todd...too cute!
Sounds fun! Well except for the eyes cracking he he
Todd has the most beautiful eyes. He will break many hearts.
I love the new blog look! And, Todd is way too cute. I want to pop his head off and hang it from my rear view mirror . . . hee hee.
Post a Comment