Happy Fingers

>> Thursday, May 15, 2008

Emily had her piano recital tonight. She played "Chimes" and "Once There Was a Snowman". She worked really hard on both pieces and memorized "Snowman". She did a fantastic job! She has progressed so much in the 5 months that she has been taking lessons here. We are very proud of her!

9 remarks:

Ann May 16, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

Emmy Kate, you did awesome! Wish I could have been there. I will be next time! By the way, I can't believe how long you hair is...very pretty! Love you more.
Nanna

Kellee May 16, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

Great job!! I love piano recitals.

Lori May 16, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

Emily you sound wonderful. I love listening to the piano. You can come and play that on my piano. The girls can't wait for you to come!

Shell May 16, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

Yea Emily! That was awesome. Lindsey will have to work hard to keep up with you!

Mother of the Wild Boys May 16, 2008 at 11:51 PM  

Great job Emily! I love the little curtsy at the end. :)

Sean May 18, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

Wow, Emily! You did an amazing job. You even had Once There Was a Snowman memorized--we are so impressed! Keep up the good work.

Sandra May 19, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

Good Job! I love the piano. I want to get Danika into lessons but I bring myself to it since I could teach her myself at home. I have taught her a few lessons but the hard part is making sure the other kids don't bother us during it.

Steve & Paula Leishman May 21, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

Marianne, it's Paula, hope you don't mind I snagged your sight from Kim. This will be great when you guys leave us (sniff, sniff). blogs are the best!!

Missy May 23, 2008 at 5:06 PM  

Keep it up Emily! You are such a good piano player. I can't wait to hear you play in person.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP