Tick, tick, tick
>> Friday, May 2, 2008
We are moving in 36 days.
5 weeks and one day.
That's not a lot of time.
But there's a lot to do.
I know it.
I have a BIG "to do" list.
There are very few crossed off items on my list.
Does anyone out there have some liquid motivation that I can add to my Diet Dr. Pepper? :o)

5 remarks:
One way or another it will all get done. You could wait til the last minute and then call in the ward.....I just love it when they call us to help somebody who is moving THAT day and hasn't started at all....including gathering boxes. Maybe you could at least get some boxes together for those poor souls who show up.
yep..done =) how exciting to be moving!!! this state will be better with you guys back in it!!!
Can't wait...counting down the days until I can get my Marianne fix! :-)
How exciting!
Hey--Daunting task, I know, but totally worth it! Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment