...always on the go...
Todd's creative alternative to packing.
That video totally made my day!
so very cute!!!
So cute, and so fun! Brings back memories...remember you and Kevin sliding down our stairs? Which one of you ended up with stitches???
Fun! Fun! Be careful Todd you might break your arm like Will. I wish I could slide down the stairs like that.
That is going to be the next ride at disneyland for sure!! Todd has guts:)
Whitney and Corinne want to come and slide down the stairs with Todd!
I will not let my boys watch this video or I will be in trouble!!
Jessi wants to thank Todd for the great idea!
I love it! Can we come over and stair surf too?
So cute! Todd is getting so big! Okay girl...I know you are busy packing, but let us in on what is going on!
I used to do that with Megan and Nate down our stairs!It was so much fun!Go Todd
I can't believe how well he can talk, I was shocked to see how fast he went down, and this was before his brains spilled out onto the floor?
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
12 remarks:
That video totally made my day!
so very cute!!!
So cute, and so fun! Brings back memories...remember you and Kevin sliding down our stairs? Which one of you ended up with stitches???
Fun! Fun! Be careful Todd you might break your arm like Will. I wish I could slide down the stairs like that.
That is going to be the next ride at disneyland for sure!! Todd has guts:)
Whitney and Corinne want to come and slide down the stairs with Todd!
I will not let my boys watch this video or I will be in trouble!!
Jessi wants to thank Todd for the great idea!
I love it! Can we come over and stair surf too?
So cute! Todd is getting so big! Okay girl...I know you are busy packing, but let us in on what is going on!
I used to do that with Megan and Nate down our stairs!
It was so much fun!Go Todd
I can't believe how well he can talk, I was shocked to see how fast he went down, and this was before his brains spilled out onto the floor?
Post a Comment