Love Letter

>> Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Todd loves to get mail. In fact, he has been known to call family members and request that they send him a letter. Getting something in the mail box with his name on it just makes his day.

Nanna sent him this postcard from Lake Tahoe.

I think it's safe to say he liked it!


7 remarks:

Birgitta May 6, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

that is about the cutest thing I have ever seen! how sweet!

Mother of the Wild Boys May 7, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

He's so adorable!

Kellee May 7, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

How cute it that!

Rachel May 7, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

That is so cute! I'm glad he doesn't have the mouth guard, or he might ruin it with the drool.

Sean May 7, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

So cute! Does he read it under his covers with a flashlight? ;)

Dianne

Ann May 8, 2008 at 7:20 AM  

AHH! Too cute.

Berly May 8, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

I love it.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP