Just Keepin' It Real

>> Saturday, May 24, 2008

Thirteen days and counting. We got a lot done today. And by "we" I mean Kurt and I. We had four really great spectators to cheer us on in our efforts. Too bad they aren't as willing to help as they are to watch!

And just to keep things real, here are some pictures Kurt took of the storage room before he packed it. We've been stashing empty boxes and random homeless items in there for the past two weeks. I also let the kids put the food storage stuff on the shelves...without supervision. It looks like a bomb went off in there.



After all his hard work, Kurt needed some sort of diversion. It looks like he resorted to self portraiture...

Only 967 more boxes to go!

10 remarks:

Rachel May 25, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

Wow, only 13 more days. I am impressed that you have gotten so much done. The storage room looks great, at least it keeps the kids busy. If you need some help packing or if you want the kids to come and play at our house just let me know.

Anonymous May 25, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

hey girl - do you need more boxes? I work at the black & white store and we are always breaking down boxes from shipments. let me know!

Lori May 25, 2008 at 2:10 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori May 25, 2008 at 2:13 PM  

Let's try this again. I wish this site would let you edit.

Anyway it is great to see you working hard to leave while we are working hard for you to come!

Kurt you look great!

Selfieprotection May 25, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

I am so not jelous of all those boxes you have to pack! well I ahve a question I know there are a lot of charter schools here but our neighbor just got a job teaching at a charter school in layton to I was woundering if it was the same one Kurt will be going to? He will be going to Legacy, I think that is what his wife told me . well anyway just a thought.

Mother of the Wild Boys May 26, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

I'm so excited!! And I love the self portrait. :D

Trent Megan and Kids May 26, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

Hahah, Kurt love the picture. Looks like Colton came and took it. I also love the storage room. Everyone has one of those in their homes...don't deny it.

Berly May 27, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

I can't believe it is coming that fast. The self portrait is FANTASTIC!!

daveanddebbie May 28, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

I don't envy moving with 4 kids! I've only done it with one and that was enough! I hope to stay where I am forever just to avoid another move! We're going to miss you!

Steve & Paula Leishman May 29, 2008 at 2:40 PM  

Ok, so moving is about the worst thing ever. I think I'm going to sell everything we own and start from scratch next time. YUCKY!!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP