Expensive "Haircut"

>> Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Todd got a haircut today.

Before...
After...
It cost $35. I think I got ripped off! :o)

*For an explanation, see comments*

9 remarks:

Sean May 14, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

I think you should have had a little more hair cut than about 1 inch square.....What did Alex hit him with???

Berly May 14, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

What happened? OUCH!!!

Marianne May 14, 2008 at 10:54 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous May 15, 2008 at 7:22 AM  

OOOOOUUUUUCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!! What happened and who did this? Did you get your money back?!?

Kellee May 15, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

Poor little guy! Thank goodness they heal fast.

Trent Megan and Kids May 15, 2008 at 4:27 PM  

for a minute I thought that the person cutting todds hair did that, that would have been a crazy haircut!! How is Todd doing with the owie? Hugs and kisses from us!

Marianne May 15, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

I'll admit I was only an audio witness to the incident. I had given the kids their lunch and taken what I THOUGHT was an opportune moment for a two minute bathroom break. Guess that'll teach me. No rest for the wicked...or the mom...even in the bathroom!

As I was finishing my "break" I heard...

Running feet, chanting of "E.T. phone home, E.T. phone home" and a big thump. Then came the screaming.

I met Todd halfway as he came tearing toward me from the kitchen. He slipped and fell during the impromptu lunchtime romp around the table and cracked his head on a chair as he fell.

An office co-pay, a bad trim/shave, a bit of Durabond and he's almost as good as new.

He was SO brave!

Shell May 16, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

Ouch! The joys of being a mother! Nicole's stitches on her forehead were MUCH more expensive...be thankful for decent insurance! Give Todd a kiss from us! Did you have to bring all the kids to the dr. with you?

Cinda May 16, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

Should have just used the super glue we bought the other day.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP