Memorable Moments

>> Tuesday, March 3, 2009


30 days
30 pictures
30 blog posts
30 tiny moments


We spent a wonderful afternoon together at the Draper Temple Open House. It was a great experience to have together as a family. I know it's a memory we'll always treasure.

Alex kept saying "This Jesus' house, Mommy...where's Jesus?" :o)

While standing in a sacred place with the people I love the very most, I felt so grateful and blessed to know that we have the potential to be together forever. What more could I possibly ask for?

3 remarks:

Sean March 4, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Well said. Cute pictures. I enjoyed round 2 of your 30 tiny moments. I have good intentions to completely rip off this idea for my own blog, but you know that I'd only last about 2 days. Thanks for all the fun posts!

Dianne

Sandra March 4, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Great pictures. We are so blessed to have the gospel. To know our families will be together forever is soooo wonderful.

Christensen Family March 5, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

That is a great way to end your 30 days. I will miss them. You have a cute family.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP