The Price Is Right

>> Monday, March 2, 2009

These are the two bonuses we scored today...

One dozen long stemmed red roses.

Awesome wood swing set that needs some love.

Guess how much each item cost. The person closest to the actual price paid (without going over) gets to kiss Bob Barker...or Drew Carey...your choice. :oP

***DISCLAIMER***
If I already told you how much we paid for either of these items (I'm talking about you MOM, DIANNE (probably her family too) and possibly JASON (but I don't remember for sure), you CANNOT submit a guess for that item.
Kthanxbye!

5 remarks:

Birgitta March 2, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

Free, Free, Free!! Now, I can go to bed!

Trent Megan and Kids March 3, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

five dollars for the swing and 10 for the roses

Lori March 3, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

I say other way around, 10 for the swing and 5 for the roses.
Now I am going to go ask Jason.

Sean March 3, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Free and 5 for the roses now I will go ask Dianne

Lori March 4, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

I asked Jason, what a deal. Now will you watch for a swing set for me?

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP