Attention All Whos...

>> Monday, March 23, 2009



Attention All Whos!

Seussical Jr. is this week!

There's no time to lose!


March 25th, 26th, 27th & 28th
7:00 p.m.
Saturday Matinee
1:oo p.m.


Farmington Community Arts Center
120 South Main


Tickets are $5.00 in advance or $6.00 at the door
To reserve tickets, call:

1-801-451-0953


Seating is general admission
Doors open one half hour before performances begin


This is a fast paced, fun and entertaining musical that everyone will enjoy!


Emily has had a great time rehearsing for this show! It's been extra special for her to share the experience with her cousins, Whitney and Corinne. Come support the girls and join in the fun if you can!

9 remarks:

Birgitta March 24, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

Good Luck Emily! Break a leg!

Ann March 24, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

Hey, Emmy Kate, see you Wednesday. Can't wait!

Sandra March 24, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Ohh I wish we lived closer that sounds like fun. Good luck Emily!

Mother of the Wild Boys March 24, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

I would love to see it, tell her good luck!

Michele March 24, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Is this a new play to just come out? Locally they did it here and just finished up a week or so ago. (Local as in Draper.) I can't wait to see photos!

Ivy March 26, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

We're excited to see pictures of Emily on your blog! Wish we could see it!

Sean March 26, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

I just reserved our tickets, and we'll be there Friday looking for Emily! I'll try to keep my emotions under control... ;)

Sean March 27, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Great show Emily the best Seussical I have ever seen. SK

Selfieprotection April 15, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

man I wisyh I read the blogs more oftem that would have been so fun to go see what a great chance for them to try things new!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP