Looking On The Bright Side

>> Friday, March 6, 2009

The one good thing about having our van in the shop and paying nearly 500 smackers to have it fixed, was borrowing the shop's car and noticing the tag on the key chain that read...

Ford Taurus LONER Car.

Are they insinuating the car is a loner? Or if you drive the car you are a loner? Or you have to be a loner to drive the car?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm still laughing. It was a hilarious moment in what was an otherwise crappy situation.

I only wish I would have taken a picture...

5 remarks:

Sean March 9, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

How nice that they loned you, the costumer, such a sweet ride.

Lori March 9, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

I think it means anyone who comes near the car is a loner, including the car.

Mother of the Wild Boys March 9, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

:D

Marianne March 10, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

Dianne~

Hehehehe!

The "costumer" deserves a sweet ride. And after all, I am a pretty amazing "costumer"...

:o)

Shell March 11, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

Ha Ha Ha!! I was just reading an article in Readers Digest about a guy that has been driving around the country fixing typos and things written by idiots who don't have their computer to blame for their misspellings. Too bad his 1997 Nissan didn't break down in Utah so he could drive the "loner" for a while.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP