Kindergarten, Here I Come

>> Friday, March 13, 2009




If you ever need a wake up call about how fast time flies, just register your boy for Kindergarten.

13 remarks:

Berly March 13, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

I agree. It makes me so sad. The first day is kind of a surreal moment. WEIRD!!

Michele March 14, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

NO WAY is he old enough!

Christensen Family March 14, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

I know I have to register Kapree next weed for school. It is so sad

Sean March 14, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

We're shooting for registration next week after Jessi gets the dreaded kindergarten shots. Maybe I'm actually trying to avoid the fact that my baby is going to kindergarten.

Sandra March 14, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

Ahhh. I agree. You better watch out, he's a cutie. He's going to break those little kindergarten girls hearts :)

Lori March 14, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

Todders! You look so handsome. Kindergarten will be so much fun. What is Alex going to do while your gone?

Ann March 14, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Don't blink! You'll be paying for his wedding luncheon before you know it.
P.S. Todd, you are one handsome dude! Love you more.

Kylie March 14, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Holy Cow Toddy, I can't believe you are old enough!

Cami March 14, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

Cute pictures! Todd is a doll. I just did the same thing for Eli a few days ago. He is so excited!

Trent Megan and Kids March 15, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

Isn't that the truth!! Sometimes I wonder if as parents we are ready? Gotta love their excitement though. Alex is sure going to miss his buddy.

Jessie March 16, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

I'm feeling it with you! We sign Carson up next week :(

Birgitta March 17, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

Serious, time flies! I register Alaina for kindergarten next month. Wow!

I sure do love Todd's hair. He is very handsome!

Missy March 24, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

Holy cow he's going to be in Kindergarden. You are getting old. LOL. Cade is starting this year too. We need to get those boys together to play.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP