Lucky Me

>> Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This...

is quite possibly one of the the cutest wreaths I have ever seen.

And it's mine!

And I love it!

I especially love
Adrianne for posting the crafty tag on her blog that allowed me to be the lucky winner of such an amazingly cute wreath. Oh, and for being crafty. And for making the cutest wreath ever.

Did I mention I love this wreath?

LOVE.

5 remarks:

Cami March 17, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

That is a very cute wreath!! What a nice gift!

Sean March 18, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

So cute!

Lori March 18, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

I love it. The ribbon is an awesome way to hang it. I'll have to get me some.

Sandra March 18, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

Thats really cute.

Berly March 21, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

Very, very cute. I wish I was crafty. my favorite part is the ribbon. ADORABLE!!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP