Are They Twins?
>> Sunday, September 14, 2008
Three, yes THREE, different people asked us that question on Saturday.
Yes, they were dressed alike, but come on, people...they're 28 months apart.
Todd is a bit on the small side and Alex is average, but I never would have guessed anyone would think they were twins.
What do you think?
Maybe if we spike Todd's hair...
...then it will look more like Alex's.
Hmm...I'm still not seeing it.
How about slicked down?
Does that do the trick?

10 remarks:
I don't think they look like twins. It's funny that three people asked you! I bet if they got a good close look, they would have seen the difference. Cute boys Marianne!
That's funny I used to get asked that about Ben and Whitney and then Whitney and Corinne. People are just funny and don't think before they say stuff.
Definately not twins! Maybe in a couple years I could see people saying that if Todd continues to be small. I get that with my girls sometimes, not because they look alike, but because they are about the same height. But now? Are ya kiddin me?
I get that all the time. I get it with Danika and Andrew too, they are really close to the same height. Cute pictures
Not twins but hey that is a great idea! Get busy!! Ha Ha! I get it all the time with the girls too.
At least you don't have six that are the same like on Jon and Kate plus eight...oh we are planning a GNO, what's your schedule like the end of September? I will call you.
that is crazy They look like brothers, but one is obviously older than the other. It is pretty obvious. Don't you love what people say.
You can tell they're brothers but not twins....They are super cute though!! (and getting so big)
I have nephews that are twins and they don't look a thing alike...not only do they physically not look alike one looks a good year older. But still, 2 years difference? Yeah that is a lot to think they are twins. Speaking of Alex though, does he still smell good? I think I need to drive up there just to smell him. Seriously, he just smelled so good last time I saw him.
Look like brothers...not twins.
I love your post and all the comparisons...very creative Marianne!
Post a Comment