First Day in the...

>> Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fourth Grade
Emily is enjoying fourth grade. She has two teachers...they share a contract. Mrs. B teaches in the morning, Mrs. J in the afternoon and they alternate Fridays. Emily is having fun, making friends and feeling comfortable. Hooray! And by the way...
I HAVE A FOURTH GRADER!
Seriously?!? When did that happen?

First Grade
Natalie thinks going to school all day and eating school lunch is the best! She keeps us up to date on the daily menu and always lets us know what she'll be choosing. Mrs. W's class is great fun. Natalie is enjoying friends, homework and reading chapter books like a pro.

Preschool
Todd is in Miss K's class at preschool. His school is a fun-filled place with a great curriculum and the awesomest playground toys you've ever seen. He's so proud of his "Thomas" bookbag! He has liked snack and playtime the best so far. :o) He hardly had time for a hug and kiss goodbye...which is both a good and bad thing for me!

Alex and I aren't sure what to do with ourselves for 6 hours each week when it's only the two of us. I'm doing my best to equal two sisters and a brother in the fun department! I'm not sure I'm succeeding. Today when we went to pick up Todd, I told Alex we were going to go get Todd and bring him home. As we were driving to the school, Alex started singing. His cute little ditty went like this...

"Toddy huming huh huh HOME!"

It was adorable! I'll try to capture it on video and post it later.

Summer went by so quickly! I'm a bit sad that it's over, but I'm welcoming the (alleged) routine and structure that come with going back to school.

6 remarks:

Michelle September 2, 2008 at 10:12 PM  

Your kids are growing up so fast! Hannah and Hailey started back to school today. Hailey didn't even cry she was so excited and Hannah was just happy to be back! The very thought of her going to Kindergarten next year kills me! I can't wait to come check out the new house! Love Ya

Mother of the Wild Boys September 2, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

I love the girls' short hair, soo cute! Miss you. :)

Cami September 2, 2008 at 11:48 PM  

Thanks for sending your blog link.:)
Your kids look so cute and excited for school.
I am going to look back in your older posts to catch up. Love you guys!

Trent Megan and Kids September 3, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

School is Cool!! Seriously our house thrives on school schedules I hope that your kids are enjoying thiers and having fun with new friends.

PS how do you do the blog update on the side of friends and fam

Birgitta September 3, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

They look so grown up. Can you believe Todd is in preschool? I can't wait to see you guys!

p.s. I love the girls hair!

Shell September 4, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

Darling, darling, darling! And by the way, if you figure out how you got a fourth grader, let me know...I'm still trying to figure that one out myself. :) Glad to see you found a preschool.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP