We're Jammin'

>> Saturday, September 6, 2008

We're equal opportunity "jammers".

For jam session number one, we made 9.5 pints of strawberry and strawberry mango freezer jam. YUM! Freezer jam is easy and delicious. I recommend using Ball brand freezer pectin (requires MUCH less sugar than other brands) and following the recipe on the back of the packet. Ball also makes the really awesome freezer jars pictured below. And no, I am not being paid to advertise for Ball! :o)



Jam session number two features Alex performing his original song, 'Toddy Huming Home'. I think he might have a future in music. Watch out Zac Efron!

5 remarks:

Mother of the Wild Boys September 6, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

This is possibly the cutest video EVER!

Birgitta September 6, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

He is adorable! I LOVE IT! I can't wait to see you guys!

I want some freezer jam...Yummy! The strawberry mango sounds delicious.

Michelle September 6, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

How cute is he? Way cute the girls watch it over and over and sit and laugh they think he is the coolest!

Cami September 8, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

What a cute little boy! You just want to eat him up...and your jam looks so yummy...haven't done freezer jam in years. Way to be on the ball!

Shell September 9, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

Totally cute! What a sweet boy! And Cami--was that an intentional pun about being on the "ball" with the jam? I thought it was funny.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP