Deep Dinner Conversation
>> Thursday, September 18, 2008
Tonight at dinner Emily said to me, "Mom I just have one question..."Who is Heavenly Father's father?"
Natalie piped in with a "Yeah, who?"
Feeling unsure of how to answer, I glanced over at Kurt, hoping he could help me out.
This was his reply...
"Heavenly Grandpa."
Nice one, dear! If you need me, I'll be over in the corner with my lightning rod. :o)
Thanks for always making me laugh...even if you are a bit irreverent about it!

8 remarks:
I will have to remember that one! I am still waiting for those harder questions. Whenever they come, they always seem to catch you off guard.
Thats funny!
LOL.....Jeremy read this post with me too....He really laughed out loud.
I love it!! I can totally hear him saying that. What a logical answer Kurt.
I have wonder the same question many many times myself. Please thank Kurt on my behalf for giving me the answer.
Yikes tough question!! Typical Kurt answer. :) So how do we find out? J/K that is probably a shelf question. Thanks for keeping us laughing Farnsworth clan!!
how in the world did he come up with that so quick! what a great answer and sometimes, the simpler the better right?!?!
Too funny! I'm still laughing and also impressed with Kurt's quick logic.
Dianne
Post a Comment