...always on the go...
Check out the latest shiner...I'll be really surprised if his eyes aren't black tomorrow. Noses and metal stair edging don't mix.OWIE!
Poor Alex. That looks so painful.
Poor little guy! Noses hurt! I just want to give him a big hug and kiss :(I'm sure he got plenty of them from you. :)
If they do end up black...you can teach him to tell people that he has "a shiny". Glad to know he is a normal little boy!
Ouch! That really looks like it hurts. Maybe if you STOPPED calling him "Crash" ;)Dianne
When Lindsey was small and had a black eye her daddy taught her to say "Put up yer dukes" and look like she was fighting. Hope it doesn't hurt him too much. He's still cute as a button though!
Oh poor baby! I hope he doesn't get a black eye.My Celeste is really good and bumping everything. She is one tough cookie.
Gotta love those wild and crazy boys! Mine always have bruises and cuts and scrapes too!
Boys will be boys! But aren't they so much fun?! Love to hear about your family! Love ya, Leita
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 remarks:
Poor Alex. That looks so painful.
Poor little guy! Noses hurt! I just want to give him a big hug and kiss :(
I'm sure he got plenty of them from you. :)
If they do end up black...you can teach him to tell people that he has "a shiny". Glad to know he is a normal little boy!
Ouch! That really looks like it hurts. Maybe if you STOPPED calling him "Crash" ;)
Dianne
When Lindsey was small and had a black eye her daddy taught her to say "Put up yer dukes" and look like she was fighting. Hope it doesn't hurt him too much. He's still cute as a button though!
Oh poor baby! I hope he doesn't get a black eye.
My Celeste is really good and bumping everything. She is one tough cookie.
Gotta love those wild and crazy boys! Mine always have bruises and cuts and scrapes too!
Boys will be boys! But aren't they so much fun?! Love to hear about your family! Love ya, Leita
Post a Comment