Halfway to 70

>> Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dear Kurt~

Happy Birthday! I can't believe you're halfway to 70! :o) I hope you have a wonderful day.

You are my best friend, my sweetheart and my rock. You are a wonderful, caring husband. You can always make me laugh. You are calm when I am not. You love me unconditionally. You think of me and the kids before thinking of yourself and I appreciate that so much. I am grateful to you for your hard work, determination and willingness to support us and make it possible for me to stay home with our monkeys. That means the world to me. You are a righteous husband and father and you lead our family with love. I am lucky and blessed to have you as my husband. I love you so much!

Wishing you a great 35th year...

With love~
Mim

7 remarks:

Trent Megan and Kids September 10, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

35? You don't look a day over 50 ;) J/K Kurt Hope the birthday is great!! Let's have a party

Ann September 10, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

Ah, yes...35...I remember 35, just 4 short years ago!
So, Happy Birthday to my favorite son-in-law. I couldn't ask for a better guy for my only daughter or a better dad for my prefect grandchilren!

Mother of the Wild Boys September 10, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

Happy Birthday Kurt!

Shell September 10, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

You've had a birthday, shout HOORAY! (Can you tell I've been in the Primary a bit too long?) I hope you do something fun to celebrate!

Adrianne September 11, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

Happy Brithday Kurt!! And Marianne- I am so so sorry about your shoes! What a bummer.

Sean September 12, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Happy Birthday OLD MAN....

kanaboke September 12, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

Feliz Cumpleanos dude! (Sorry I couldn't get that fancy thingy over the "n" for ya). Hope you had a good one! Did they do a pinata for you at school? hehehehehehehe...juuuuusss keeeeding man, jus' kidding!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP