80's Flashback

>> Saturday, February 21, 2009

This is scary.
Be afraid.

Be very afraid.
Thanks to Megan and Trent for a "rockin' awesome" 80's party.

And for reminding us how "totally rad" the 80's fashions really were!

*Also, a big thanks to my inhibited husband for humoring me, wearing his t-shirt from 1988, pegging his pants and agreeing to be seen with me in public tonight!*

8 remarks:

Christensen Family February 22, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

You look great. love it. your husband is a good sport. gotta love the 80's ;)

Rachel February 22, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

How fun! That look is "totally rad"!

Mother of the Wild Boys February 22, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

Narly dudes!

Berly February 22, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

YOU LOOK AWESOME!! 80's ROCKED! Also, I love how someone paid for your food a couple of nights ago. how great it that. you hear about that happening,but you experienced - that is AWESOME!

Steve & Paula Leishman February 23, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

I had an 80's party once. They really are fun. It's funny how we used to think that was WAY HOT!!!

Birgitta February 23, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

You really look like you stepped out of the 80's! How fun!

Carrie February 26, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

Kurt, is that the same shirt I used to borrow from you in 7th grade? I can't believe you still have that thing.

Lori March 9, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

So I missed this post some how. While I was searching your previous posts for some crock pot fun I came across this. What a great laugh and how fun.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP