"Wii" Wednesday

>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Todd loves the Wii, and he's pretty dang good at it too. I love how he can just start up a game and figure out what he's supposed to do. He loves Monkey Ball and plays a mean game of Table Tilt on the Wii Fit. It won't be long before his "skillz" surpass mine. :o) (Like maybe five minutes...)

4 remarks:

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

oh yeah! Tetris is our parental addiction :)

Lori February 12, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

Wii fun! Can't live with it can't live without it. Wii love it here.

Sandra February 12, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Isn't it amazing how fast kids can master those things. My little ones like monkey ball too.

Trina February 13, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

Treven is the same way. My parents gave him Dewey's Adventure for his birthday and he is obsessed with it. I can't even figure out how to play it. We love our Wii Fit too. I've mastered the soccer balls and Jez has got the ski jump. I think I am just as obsessed as the kids though because I am such a perfectionist I can't stand to not have all four stars. I tell myself... just one more time... hahaha.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP