My Hero

>> Sunday, February 22, 2009

Who knew that this thing could suck an entire sippy cup of milk out of a couch cushion? Or clean the living room carpet so that two days later Alex could have a clean slate on which to draw with sidewalk chalk?

Thank you, Bissell ProHeat 2X carpet cleaner!

7 remarks:

Trina February 23, 2009 at 5:11 AM  

I love it. I need to get one of those for our house! Thanks for the recommendation.
And thanks for commiserating with me. :) I always love to hear your stories and I can totally hear you saying it too which makes it all the better. I miss you grrls so much. We're hoping to visit around the 4th of July and I would love to see you!!

Lori February 23, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

That sounds awesome! Can I borrow it for Will's room and my stairs?

Anonymous February 23, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

that is awesome!!! What a blessing these little 'suckers' are!!! :)

Ann February 23, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

So happy for Alex to have a clean slate for his art work. You are such a good mom to provide it for him!

Mother of the Wild Boys February 23, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

I need a hero!

Sandra February 23, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

Ohhh.. glad it cleaned it up. I need one too.

Steve & Paula Leishman February 23, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

I love my Bissell, too. They really are amazing little machines!!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP