...always on the go...
I'm with ya! It's so nice to have quiet time after the kids are in bed. I see you have a maverick close he he.
Grrl, I miss you!! Seriously there's not many people who can make me smile like you do. I can totally relate and I miss our late night chatter about those kids, clean houses, husbands, and munchies! :)
That is totally right. there is no better way to unwind. You now how to live. love ya
Dude, those drinks are gonna kill ya. Just sayin' =)
Death by Diet Dr. Pepper. Probably no better way to go.
I am in complete agreement there!! All your missing is the ice cream :)
I love when you do the daily posts...I can't ever get too much Marianne. <3
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 remarks:
I'm with ya! It's so nice to have quiet time after the kids are in bed. I see you have a maverick close he he.
Grrl, I miss you!! Seriously there's not many people who can make me smile like you do. I can totally relate and I miss our late night chatter about those kids, clean houses, husbands, and munchies! :)
That is totally right. there is no better way to unwind. You now how to live. love ya
Dude, those drinks are gonna kill ya. Just sayin' =)
Death by Diet Dr. Pepper. Probably no better way to go.
I am in complete agreement there!! All your missing is the ice cream :)
I love when you do the daily posts...I can't ever get too much Marianne. <3
Post a Comment