"SOAP" You Have A Happy Valentine's Day!

>> Friday, February 13, 2009


A big thanks to Annie for giving us the inspiration for our Valentine's this year.

We had fun making our vanilla scented heart soaps.

I hope the recipients read the "SOAP" you have a Happy Valentine's Day tag. The hearts smelled good enough to eat, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be too tasty!

6 remarks:

Cami February 14, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

CUTE idea! Something different from the run of the mill candy.

Lori February 14, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

I love blogs. What a fun way to get ideas for things. It looks like you had a lot of fun.

Sandra February 14, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Thats great. It's nice to get things that they don't just scarf down in 1.2 seconds. This year Andrew came home with a little sanitizer bottle and a little pack of tissues.

Mother of the Wild Boys February 15, 2009 at 12:31 AM  

How cool is that? I'll tell you how cool it is...very!

Adrianne February 15, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

super easy and fun! Glad that you guys enjoyed it!!

Birgitta February 17, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

What a fun idea...awesome! Maybe one day I will have the energy to get creative with Valentine's Day because I love helping my kids with their Valentine Candy.

I have loved reading all of your daily blog entries. They are fun!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP