I Drove All Night To Get To You...

>> Monday, February 23, 2009

Is that all right?





Amazing, amazing, amazing! Celine is a true performer. DANG...that girl can sing!

Thanks to Birgitta for being my "Girly Date" and joining me for another fun and memorable evening with Celine.

6 remarks:

Birgitta February 23, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

YEAH BABY!! Great concert and even better company! Thanks Marianne!

Cami February 23, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

Now that is one show I would love to go to! How awesome! I'm glad you had a fun time.

Jessie February 24, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

Oh, I'm jealous! I wanted to go soooo bad! I'm glad you girls had fun!

Sandra February 24, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

How fun! It looks like you girlies had a great time.

allison February 24, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

AGAIN???!!! You gotta be kiddin me!

kanaboke February 25, 2009 at 12:49 AM  

oooh, it really has been forever since I've visited your blog..I'm uber jealous! It was so fun to see you guys Saturday..even if it was for only a short while..hehehe! Love that 80's hairdo girl!!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP