Little Boy Blue

>> Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gosh, I love this blue-eyed boy! He's independent and hilarious. This afternoon I caught him sitting on the table eating a bowl of Doritos that he'd pilfered from the pantry. I wonder what he was planning on doing with the goggles?

6 remarks:

Christensen Family February 4, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

That is really cute. Blue eyes are so pretty. He is a cutie

Ann February 4, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

Gosh, I love that blue-eyed boy, too!

Trent Megan and Kids February 4, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

His eyes in this picture tell us that he has even more mischief planned :)
He is a gorgeous kid

Lori February 4, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

What a cutie. I could use some Doritos right now do you think he would share?

Michele February 4, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

Have you checked out my blog recently? Sometimes a person just needs to wear their goggles. Maybe I should hook him up with some Harry Potter Quidditch goggles.

Cami February 5, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

I am lovin' the goggles and those blue eyes are to die for!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP