Meltdown
>> Friday, February 6, 2009
I took this picture of Natalie sleeping because I really needed a peaceful moment with her.
She had a major meltdown tonight.
It's a struggle for me when this happens. Somehow I feel like I'm failing her. I want to help her deal with her emotions and to be more patient with her...and with myself.
That didn't happen tonight.
That didn't happen tonight.
Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day!

4 remarks:
bless your heart - you are such a good mom! She'll love you even more in the morning :)
Melt downs are a hard thing. But she loves you even if you think your not doing your best. Being a mom is sometimes a hard thing. I have to tell myself to remember what is was like to be a little girl.(sometimes I still lose it.)
What's fun is telling my husband we have 3 girls get used to it.
You are a great mom. :)
We still love her and you no matter how hard she screams.
Brings back memories. I remember many nights going into your or one of your brother's rooms to sit and watch you sleep. Some days that's what it takes to get those clam loving feelings back! But rest assured, they always do (and did) come back.
Post a Comment