Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

>> Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Adrianne posted a crafty tag on her blog and I just couldn't resist joining in the fun.

Here's how it works...

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me.

My choice.

Just for you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations...

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It'll be done this year.

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It could be just about anything. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. (But I won't!)

And now, the fine print...

You must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to five of your own lucky blog readers.

So, the first five readers to leave a comment telling me they want to play will win a fantastic, unique homemade gift from me!

Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it. :o)

5 remarks:

Trent Megan and Kids February 25, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

eVERYTHING YOU MAKE mARIANNE IS INCREDIBLY CREATIVE AND FUN SO HOW COULD I NOT WANT A PIECE OF THAT :)

Ann February 25, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Wow, I'm on a roll here. My comment is thanks for a great breakfast. Now let's go to the mall and shop.

Steph's In Life February 25, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

Oh my gosh...I have been wanting to do this idea but I just haven't gotten around to it. Thanks for the push! Does it start now or do we wait until you give us the prize? Tell me when to start and I will post mine.

Lori February 27, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

I have been waiting to post so that I give everyone else a fair chance. They are all just too slow. ;)

Sparky March 10, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

This could end up dangerous

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP