There is a reason why...

>> Thursday, February 5, 2009

they are called "Budget Plumbing".

4 remarks:

Sean February 5, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

Was it budget plumbing or Kurt's budget plumbing? Just checking so I know who not to call next time I need a plumber

Adrianne February 6, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

oh no! Hope that was just a temporary fix!!

I just realized that i am not getting emails to my adrianne@themurdockfamily account. So I am sorry if you asked for an invite and I ignored you. How rude!! I really do want to keep in touch with all of you! Anyways I have started a new public blog come visit!!
www.justahintofsalt.blogspot.com

Lori February 6, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Ahhh, what happened? Do you want to ditch it all and play some cards?

Sandra February 6, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

Wow...no fun.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP