...always on the go...
My sweet tooth is aching, he's just too sweet!
Love that! Especially the kiss. My gosh, I have talented grandbabies.
Will loves watching Alex sing. Maybe I will see if Will will sing for the camera.
that is cool he is so cute love whitney
oh my cuteness!!!! My favorite part was the "ho,ho,ho!"
Ahhh, my kids wanted to watch that over and over. Alex is such a cutie!!
That is so cute! How did I miss this post for so long? I'm convinced Blogger doesn't always bump the new posts to the top of my list.I especially love the leg slapping moves!
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 remarks:
My sweet tooth is aching, he's just too sweet!
Love that! Especially the kiss. My gosh, I have talented grandbabies.
Will loves watching Alex sing. Maybe I will see if Will will sing for the camera.
that is cool he is so cute love whitney
oh my cuteness!!!! My favorite part was the "ho,ho,ho!"
Ahhh, my kids wanted to watch that over and over. Alex is such a cutie!!
That is so cute! How did I miss this post for so long? I'm convinced Blogger doesn't always bump the new posts to the top of my list.
I especially love the leg slapping moves!
Post a Comment