Hey, Mom...

>> Thursday, February 12, 2009

"I broked Daddy's 'puter'."



"Dat be otay?"

10 remarks:

Trent Megan and Kids February 13, 2009 at 2:33 AM  

Was Dad otay? Man oh man what little fingers can do in such short work!!

Ann February 13, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

I know, I know, I shouldn't laugh! But, he did confess after all! Thankfully, his mom could save the day and fix 'dat bowkin puter'!

Anonymous February 13, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

oh...my....gosh....that's all I can think of at this moment

Christensen Family February 13, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

Wow little ones sure do wonderful things. He did also confess. I can just see his cute little face. I know all to well sometimes it is hard to get mad.


I hope it got fixed. :)

Lori February 13, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Whoa! That looks like a fun fix. Good luck.

Sandra February 13, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

Oh no!!! Man kids know the most expensive things to break eh? My friend just had her little boy poor water on the keyboard of their laptop. I think I would rather have your situation than hers.

Cami February 13, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Oh my goodness! Eric would have FREAKED!!! I hope you were able to put it all back together...kids. I am loving your 30 days thing!

Adrianne February 13, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

I just gasped so loud my kids came running over to the computer to see what was wrong. Oh no! hope it was fixable!!

Marianne February 13, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

1.
I'll be adding "Laptop Keyboard Fixer" to my resume.

2.
Who knew that EACH laptop key was held in place by two interlocking white plastic "do-hickies"?

3.
Those "do-hickies" are a MAJOR pain to interlock...and yes...Alex pulled most of them apart.

4.
If this ever happens to you, you'll know who to call!

5.
I have an EXTREMELY patient and calm husband.

:o)

Trina February 13, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Hmmm, that scene looks vaguely familiar... Glad you got it fixed. :)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP