안녕히 계십시오

>> Monday, February 16, 2009

That's Korean for Goodbye.
Our little Kia has served us well. It's given us 14 years of virtually problem free transportation. We'll be sad to see it go. Hopefully whoever buys it will love it as much as we have.

Kia Memories:

  • Countless trips to and from USU campus
  • Two months of Kurt's weekend trips between home and Twin Falls
  • Twin Falls Move
  • "Getaway Car" when we finally sprung Emily out of the NICU ;o)
  • Many more weekend trips between Twin Falls and home...with a screaming Emily in the back seat.
  • Utah Move
  • Off roading in the Uintas
  • Pizza Delivery Mobile
  • Arizona Trip
  • Vegas Trip
  • Oregon Trip
  • California Trip
  • Natalie's first car ride
  • Pre-school bus
  • Young Men's Limo
  • Ski Shuttle
  • Colorado Move
  • Utah Move

*SNIFF*

I know it's just a car...but wow...there are a lot of memories wrapped up in it!

12 remarks:

Michele February 16, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

Hey there...Rissa needs a car. Let me know how much you want for it, please.

Birgitta February 17, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

I cried when we sold our truck to by the car three years ago. You just can't help it!

Birgitta February 17, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

How in the world did you find Koren characters? I love the list too! Great Post Marianne.

Ann February 17, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

The most memorable of the list for me is the springing of Little Miss Emmy Kate from the NICU. Hallelujah!

Sandra February 17, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Why are you selling? Are you buying a different car?

Jessica Littlefield February 17, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Funny thing, last night I had a dream about my green honda from high school! It's hard saying goodbye to our cars.

Thanks for sticking the link up there. I put yours up too. For some reason I thought you were a private blog so I had removed yours!

Marianne February 17, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

The Kia has been demoted because Kurt got his truck.

We definitely don't need 3 cars.

Emily wasn't very amused when we told her we were saving it for her to drive when she turned 16. :o)

We're asking $1,500--but we'll entertain reasonable offers. It'll probably need 3 new tires and new front brakes to pass inspection.

K February 17, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Where are the Unitas?

Mother of the Wild Boys February 17, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

Goodbye Kia...that's the car ya'll drove the first time we met. *sniff

Marianne February 17, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

K-

You're a punk! I've fixed my typo. :oP

<3ya!

Cami February 18, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

Lots of double dates in this car too! :)

Marianne February 18, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Cami~
How could I forget the double dates? Good times!

Birg~
I speak and write Korean...didn't you know? :oP
I got the Korean characters from dictionary.com. It has an awesome translating feature.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP